Wednesday, September 30, 2009

R1P2: Day 50 of VLCD

Weight: 250.6 lbs
Gain of: 1.2 lb
Total Loss: 33.2 lbs

I gained, but I also feel like a freaking balloon. I took antibiotics but was told that I shouldn't have a problem unless I have a sensitive stomach. I normally don't have a 'sensitive' anything but I do a stomach. I eat something wrong and two hours later I will FEEL IT!
So, guess what, I ended my meds yesterday, I did a detox bath a day before that. The weather pressure changed, so I got a triple play there. Tie a string to my leg, I am full of gas. I feel miserable.

Called the doctor, still waiting to hear from them. I called my MIL and she gave me some great advice. I took 3x 250mg of Magnesium. Drinking a lot of water just to get my body to flush this out. I feel so aweful. Now I get what everyone is talking about on this diet and constipation. I hate bloating. I get this maybe once every 3-4 months of gas pockets. I would normally do some stretches and some massaging of the bowels in a clockwise fashion, and in an hour it would be done with. :S Not this time. anyways.

So far I have been doing really good on the diet, I try not to mix veggies. I'm just frustrated.

anywho

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you will feel better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you are not feeling well. My antibiotics make me feel gassy too, but thankfully it goes away about an hour after taking it and thankfully it is just once a day. Good luck - let me know if the magnesium works for the constipation...

    ReplyDelete