Wednesday, September 23, 2009

R1P2: Day 42 of VLCD

Weight: 252.4 lbs
Loss of: 1 lbs
Total Loss: 31.4 lbs

Hola folks! I'm feeling good, I have pretty much have done a good amount of losses every day. Yesterday I weighed myself about an hour after I woke up and found myself down to 253. So I felt that I didn't realllly have a gain. heh. I woke up so early.

I am not really eating apples nor oranges, but I was allowed any berry. I have enjoyed a small amount of raspberries. Yum!

I am going to my chiropractor after a month, YEAY! My back hasn't been feeling that bad actually since I lost weight. It's nice. So I hope he puts me out another month.

I have been sleeping slightly differently. My body gets smaller so I don't have to be so accommodating to fat that isn't there anymore, and my waist really is more noticeable.

It was funny how I hit the 25 lb mark, then getting into the 250's, then the 30 lb mark boom, boom, boom, boom and now I'm waiting for my next mini goal of 250 on the nose. Then it will be the 40 lb mark. Trying to keep these goals VERY mini. heh. So I have something to celebrate almost every week if I am good.
I also have the semi-goal of 15lbs per month. I'm 3 lbs shy of that.

I felt bored this week, and I didn't want to mix my veggies, but I realized what was getting at me. I really wanted my chicken and salsa. I left out the celery, but had tomatoes and .1 oz of onions. That really felt good to eat it. I realize something though- I ate it too fast. I get into that habit sometimes. I eat wayyyy tooo fast. I was enjoying a movie, and I some how think I have to chow it down. :(

We worked on making the yard winter ready. Yeay! We have been slow with various things, but wanted to wait to take down our old compost before we planted a tree in that area, but we had to wait till most of our garden beds were done. They are, so we got our tree planted now! :) Looks good. I like progress. Substantial progress. Like I know that if I lose 20 lbs only, I might gain it back. but w/ this program, I am going to go for the 150 lbs, and if I gain 5 of it back, it's okay, I can manage it and do something about it then, and with a renewed hypothalamus working for ME, and not the food industry, I should be better at losing.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the losses and reaching all of your mini goals! You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete