Wednesday, September 9, 2009

R1P2: Day 29 of VLCD

Weight: 259.8 lbs
Loss of: 1.2 lbs
Total Loss: 24 lbs

YEAY ME! I got another loss in a row. I have had:
1.2
0.6
0.0
0.0
0.8
1.2 - Today

So it will be interesting. I have upped my amount of food to hit into the 400's. I will try. I have gone more conservative for the last 2 days of eating only 2 veggies, but more of them. No mixing right now. I have taken out apples, I hear that it burns less fat? The sugar or something.

2 pounds in 2 days. I am so excited.

Breakfast: Orange slices
Lunch: Fish and Tomato soup
Snack: Celery in hot sauce (vinegar and cayenne pepper)
Dinner: Roasted chicken w/ lots of garlic and some rosemary. YUM!
Snack: Celery w/ hot sauce again
Dessert: Strawberry smoothie (on protocol)

I worked out yesterday, I think I pushed a bit too hard and didn't eat enough beforehand. Made me a little woozie. I sat on the floor waiting for my mom to finish. It feels weird, being the 'fat girl sitting' while others are exercising. I did tell the owner that I am on medication that limits how hard I push myself. She got it, and is on my side to 'listen to your doctor'. I said no to one lady who wanted me on the floor doing a hard workout. I have my system. I do 20 minutes of light walk and then 2 toning (easy) exercises and then stretch on the floor. I am going to up my walking to 25 minutes I think though. My mom does an hour floor exercise, and I don't want too much of me sitting doing nothing. heh. I will work up to 30 -35 minutes. Leaves me time for 2 upper body toning things and stretch. I am working on becomeing more flexible like I was not too long ago.

So I bought the best bra lately which happened to be a black bra. Doesn't go with my summer clothes very well hehe, but I put on black panties today just because, and decided to try on some things. I was able to put a sarong on that looked actually pretty decent in the mirror. Like a bikini. I have that stomach that is still out there, but those indentations that look like thin women. So it didn't look bad. I felt really good. I wouldn't go into public in this, but it still felt sexy. I need to feel like a sexy woman again. Not a big fat cat that blubbs around. :P

Question to all those who have cheated on this diet. I just can't imagine cheating because I am totally accountable to my doctor. The husband told me when I have a goal to work towards and I see progress I have a very strong resolve.
I think the 'accountability towards doctor' is huge. So what motivates you to actually pop that item into your mouth? No offense, I just want to understand reasons. I don't mean planned cheats either.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go on the weight loss. I am with you on questioning those that cheat - it just doesn't seem worth it to me. I am doing this without a clinic or physician, but I am still accountable to myself. I would always wonder "what if"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels so good to know we're about to be that smaller, thinner us! You're doing much better than me -- I'm not exercising at all!! I tried walking for about 40 min. and my legs got all sore. I know it's because before I found the P&I protocol I had given up. I just started eating and stopped doing any exercise. Yep! That's why I call this diet a miracle!

    You keep on keepin on gurl!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. As for the motivation to cheat....for me its stress. I've had a lot of it while on this diet. For the most part I've only really cheated twice and both times I was under an extreme amount of stress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The victory for me was that I was able to resume my program not just quit, but to get back in the saddle and ontrack losing more weight. In the past I haven't been able to do this.

    ReplyDelete