Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Doctor Update

Went to the doctor today. She likes me progress.

I need to be proud of my accomplishment. It's hard sometimes when you read others have a constant 1 lb drop and you suffer through .4 drops. :P suffer. LOL

We changed my dosage. She thought it was great that I was dealing with morning sickness in the sense of 'it's working!' but lowered my dose a little in the morning, and upped it a little at night. Should work out.

I haven't been eating to 500 calories, mostly around 350-380 because I am done w/ food and sometimes it's mostly lettuce or I'm just not hungry. So she wants me to eat more veggies, and keep an eye on that. Today eating was more calories naturally. Tialapia and Beef, and Onions and tomatoes are the more calorie intensive foods. heh. I'm hitting 408 today. Might grab the rest of the apple I had at dinner.

She wants me to only work out 2 x a week at a low caliber. I will do a little soft toning though on my upper body. I'm thinking of doing some yoga. My fat is melting enough to give me access to various positions again! :D heh.

1 comment:

  1. I understand how sometimes it can be a bit of a discouragement not losing 1 lb a day because I'm an oz loser myself. But I'm learning to respect my body and how it decides to lose because at least I'm still losing. This is a competition but not with other people it is a competition with old eating habits and thought forms that kept us from living the life we are meant to live. And WE ARE WINNING!!!
    Keep up the great losing.
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete