Sunday, September 20, 2009

R1P2: Day 40 of VLCD

Weight: 254.8 lbs
GAIN of: .6(.2 a reloss) lbs
Total Loss: 29 lbs

Every closer to my 250 mini goal, and almost 30 lbs. :D yeay!

So I have a small bladder infection. I am going to drink a lot of water (heh) and get some cranberry or raspberry tea, maybe if I can find some cranberry pills. I will call my doctor if it doesn't clear up. I hear there is a D-mennose? out there that is good. I don't want to go too far off protocol, but at the same time I care enough about my health that I will lose whatever weight I incur to get healthy of bladder infection. Sigh.

I haven't had a bladder infection in AGES. I almost didn't know what was going on. heh. I used to get yeast infections when In high school, but that was about it down there.

Oh, had a get together yesterday, everyone ate pizza while I ate a steak and tomatoes. I have to admit. Mine looked better to me. :) It's funny when I see people eating something 'junky' and then they look at me and go.. Wow.. That looks good. I'm like, just because I am limited to my foods, doesn't mean you can't eat it too! I don't eat mystical diet dragon poop reserved only for the weight loss people. Sigh.

I was going to make a fish and tomato soup for my parents, but decided to cancel since I woke up so late. I was up till around 4am w/ this darned thing, then uneasy rest the rest of the night. :P I will take a nap at some point. heh. I still lost weight though. yeay!

I realize I'm a little 'worn out' from the diet. I think it really wears when it's 3am in the morning. I have already eaten all my food, I'm hungry because I keep running to the bathroom, I'm tired and I want to eat something, but I ate my 'allotted food' and I just want something.

Question: Let us say that I eat Steak and Tomatoes, and then fish and iceberg lettuce. I'm sitting at 416 calories. What can I eat at 3am in the morning? Could I put in a few more handfuls of lettuce just to get that cranky hunger away? It was a bit miserable.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you are fighting a UTI. I have found cranberry pills in the [ast at Walgreens before...

    I hear you about the mentally draining part. I don't know what to tell you about eating in the middle of the night. Sometimes water helps me with the hunger, but there are few things worse that lying in bed trying to go to sleep, but only able to think about the hunger pangs...

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete