Tuesday, September 1, 2009

quick update

OH My!

I should gain about 10 lbs w/ the amount of exercise I am doing. Since it does not directly effect my weight gain in a negative, as in water retention vs fat gain I will continue to do exercise because I FEEL FREAKING GREAT!

I worked out this morning w/ my mom. I didn't feel hungry or crash. I had a little protien right before the work out though, plus 2 slices of grapefruit. Had my lunch maybe an hour later w/ the rest of the protein w/ salad.

Just now I did about 20 minutes of belly dancing with my son. He finds dancing to 'Tunak Tunak Tun' the most fun. We put on some Caribbean music about a year ago almost daily and we put silly hats on our head and danced around. IT WAS FUN! I'm going to institute 'dress up' and dance to music again. I particularly like foriegn folk music because they have such an awesome beat and we don't pay attention to the lyrics. I love Mariachi music a LOT. Reminds me of Germany if you can believe it. Fun Polka! :)

I'm having too much fun, and exercise does help you also lose and tone, so I don't see any negatives right now except for water retention- but it won't turn into fat. It will come off at some point right? I might as well dance and not lose some days, then take it easy and not lose some days. :P

1 comment:

  1. I walked 3x a week while doing HCG on R2, and I felt great! I think it's great that you exercise, and feel great because of it!

    ReplyDelete