Monday, September 28, 2009

R1P2: Day 48 of VLCD

Weight: 250.4 lbs
Loss of: .0 lbs
Total Loss: 33.4 lbs

I'm good. Heh. I didn't lose, but I detoxed last night and had a BM yesterday and today. So I was surprised, but I hope to see that loss tomorrow.

We ate late today since we went to the store to buy some stuff. I got some of that coconut oil to let my hubby try. We will see how it works. I got some green onions and it's nice to add to a tuna salad. Pretty too. I added some lettuce, some tomatoes and green onions. Very Christmasy. :) heh.

Tried some Yerba Matta. YUCK! It tasted like mud, and I added some stevia- now it tastes like really sweet mud. Get that taste out of my mouth!!!!! I am going to try to drink some green tea every day.

I'm a relaxed a bit, which is nice. The weather has that lazy day gloom that Washington is known for. I want hot cocoa right now, with little marshmallows. Sit in a comfy chair draped in warm blankets watching my favorite shows. mmmmmm. That is what I enjoy on days like today.

anywho

No comments:

Post a Comment