Friday, September 11, 2009

R1P2: Day 31 of VLCD

Weight: 258.6 lbs
Loss of: 1.2 lbs
Total Loss: 25.2 lbs

I made my 25 lb loss!! :) yeay!

I enjoyed a bit yesterday. I worked out a bit too much. heh. But felt weak afterwards, I was worn. Then I had some more protien. 1.5 oz more actually for dinner. I also had some mixed veggies, and applesauce. My friend comes on Thursdays, and it was nice to eat all together. They had an extra side but we all had roasted chicken, a salad, they had mac and cheese. Then later on we all had home made apple sauce. :) It was VERY nice. I don't eat like an alien! I eat what everyone else can, just not with added oil and such. Sigh. I've been thinking of making meals for the family and have us all eat the same thing but add a side for hubby.

Breakfast: Grapefruit bits
Lunch: Yummy Taco Salad
Dinner: Roasted Chicken, lots of garlic, and a salad with tomato and onion bits.
Dessert: Applesauce w/ a little cinnamon. :)

I thought it was intersting. I didn't get enough sleep yesterday, so I took a nap in the afternoon. I peaked on the scale and I was down .6 lbs. Then this morning I woke up too early, but I had to pee and did a quick weight. I was down again the .6 lbs, went back to sleep and ended up with a total loss of 1.2. So sort of .6 yesterday, and .6 after getting a bit more sleep. Mind boggling.

anywho

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting to 25 lbs!!! Isn't that 3 loss days in a row??? Way to go. I have 2.4 lbs to go to get to the 20 lb mark, and I'm wondering if I can manage that this weekend...maybe by Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I am so stalling at 19lbs. but I'm just on my 23rd (or 24th day, gotta look at my stats :o!)so there's hope for me yet .. I'm still hoping I don't reach immunity until I lose at least 25lbs! Have a great weekend!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete