Saturday, September 26, 2009

R1P2: Day 46 of VLCD

Weight: 251.2 lbs
Loss of: .2 lbs
Total Loss: 32.6 lbs

Isn't it something. when your THAT close to a goal you start moving at snails pace. We might have eaten too much beef yesterday, then we had beef this afternoon w/ friends. Oops. So we will see about tomorrow. I had chicken w/ tomatoes for dinner, over the rest of my salad I couldn't eat this afternoon- lettuce.

Some days if I think they will be long, I eat a LOT of lettuce, or rather I make a lot of lettuce and put it on the side and have it as I see fit. But I really didn't need it.

Today is pretty good. Plugging along. :)
Parents came back from a camping trip. Watched a bunch of awesome photos of their trip and what was very nice is that they were so excited to see me and my weight loss. My mom really sees it now. It's awesome. It was a bit frustrating at first since they supported the diet, but rarely said anything about my weight. So they made up for it tonight. Heh. To think, soon I will be fitting in a lot of great size 18 things. My pants are sooo baggy. My butt isn't as big. :D I really think I am a size 22-20 right now. We will see. I need to go to a plus size store and find out. I went to ross and they only had sweat pants in size 22.

anywho

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's good to be losing, I miss that alot here in P3 land..lol! I think I'm going back in early November and see if I can lose 30 or more lbs. Are you doing SL? I'm thinking of trying that instead of IM next round.
    Great losing!
    -Nikki

    ReplyDelete