Tuesday, September 8, 2009

R1P2: Day 28 of VLCD

Weight: 261 lbs
Loss of: .8 lbs
Total Loss: 22.8 lbs

Various things. Bad tester. I'm a tester at heart. What does that mean? I love problem solving and finding what 'went wrong' in things. I used to work for a company doing software testing and I LOVED IT! anywho. I put too many variables to a possible loss.

Okay- I had 4liters of water, which has been pretty standard. I have left out an apple because I hear apples can reduce Ketosin (sp?), and I did not mix veggies. Today I will continue to leave out the apple. I was also expecting something of a loss anyways. I'm happy with .8 though. So today I will do without the apple, but I am putting in a tomato for my lunch soup. I have to quickly go work out, only afterwards did I think of shrimp salad. :P But soup doesn't get soggy waiting a couple hours. :P

I did a nice epsom salt bath. I was cranky last night so I think my TOM is about to come. It was that irrational crankiness I seem to get. I got out of a warm bath, sat myself down to watch some tv and my son wanted something every 15 minutes. My husband was doing something and he tried to help but couldn't get away from what he was doing so I was a but miffed. I should have just gone to bed.

anywho. I go work out today. I will do 1 mile of slow walking. I'm excited because I always feel better afterwards. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment