Friday, September 4, 2009

R1P2: Day 23 of VLCD

Weight: 262.4 lbs
Loss of: 1.2 lbs
Total Loss: 21.4 lbs

Breakfast: Grapefruit slices
Lunch: Chicken and Tomato Soup
Snack: Celery w/ vinegar and cayenne pepper mixed.
Dinner: Steak and onions and apple
Snack: Rest of apple

I lost 1.2 pounds after 2 days of exercising (which makes me feel like a million dollars).

I have a weird thing in my head though, I started eating around the 350 mark and feeling like how can I reduce it because you know less calories more weight gain. I started seeing if I could skip a fruit. But yesterday my husband was on me about eating my calories and I got 450 calories.

Today I might try to do the steak and onions and apples again. That was SO yummy but I plan on making chicken w/ hot sauce! I read it on the boards and I am in love with 'hot wings' and celery. :D yeay!

I worked out and I thought it was funny. I was on the walker machine and did 1 mile in 20 minutues. I did mostly 2.7 miles per hour because any lower the machine would shut off. hehe. Then one song I did go fast because it was such a pumped up song. Then I saw at 1 mile/20minutes I burned 208 calories. I told my mom I just burned off about 2/5ths of my daily calories allowed. Seeing those low calories burned was a good thing for the first time. Normally it's like.. that might burn off a snack. lol. I remember I had to, when with a personal trainer, burn off 1 lb worth of calories. Like 700-900 calories. Took me a good hour to do. I hated it because I didn't have anything but stupid infomercials to watch. :P I wish I had my ipod back then to watch tv shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment