Friday, September 18, 2009

quick clothes update

I just went through all my closets and pulled out all the clothes and tried them on. Some I need a couple more weeks for a PERFECT fit, but come on, at least they fit right? And that size 8 dress- ya right. Not yet. It's okay.

What was weird was that a size 20 was a little bit too tight, but my red dress which is a size 18 fits... okay! :P

I can fit into most of my clothes at this point, some sweaters fit so well, some shirts I recently bought when I was 283 fit me a LOT better. My 'big shirts' give me more cleavage because of the shoulders, but my other 'plunging' necklines are not as plunging in the boob department since I am a little flatter. I love it. I have to sew up the straps of a few of my 'big' tank tops!

I now love my clothes. Last night I fit into a Halloween costume I wanted to wear this year. Last week the arms were too tight. It's a wonderful top I got on a trip to California during Halloween and I wore it every Halloween. Very Gothic. I would color my hair black and wear the top and black skirt. This is when I got a little bigger, before that I would wear a kitty costume (nothing too sexy because I would take my neice trick or treating- she was a mouse one year) but then I became a 'fat cat' so I went for the 'Goth Chick' :) hehe.

I should post some of my high school pictures, and then some pictures of when I got plump. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for clothes! I am in the opposite problem - I have no clothes as I started this diet in January - and therefor last years winter clothes are all way too big. Good problem to have I guess but still. You are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that great?! I just can't wait until I go shopping for NEW clothes! I mean REALLY shop. I haven't done that in years! I'm so happy for you and well ALL of us. LOL!
    nikki

    ReplyDelete