Tuesday, September 1, 2009

R1P2: Day 21 of VLCD

Weight: 264.6 lbs (same)
Loss of: .2 lbs
Total Loss: 19.2 lbs

SIGH! No Loss
Today was suppose to be a bigger loss. Though after talking to the receptionist she said over all I was doing pretty well.

I had my last fruit (strawberries) right before I went to sleep. I wonder if that effects loss? I got a little peckish by bedtime.

Today I have to wake up early because the mother wants me to driver her to the Gym. hehe. I know she feels that the only way to lose weight is eat less and LOTS of exercise. This woman is in love with her exercise. So, I have my Ipod with my favorite show and I will be walking and watching. :D hehe. I think that will do me good, but I hate waking up so early to go somewhere, because I tend to wake up 4-5 hours before the alarm clock, then I get a rush of adrenaline and have a hard time falling asleep. This happens untill I wake up. :S

I had a 1/2 grapefruit for breakfast

Lunch: Tuna and salad
Dinner: Steak and under cooked asparagus, I like them crunchy but that was a bit much. LOL.
late Night Snack: Strawberry smoothie

1 comment:

  1. I love my asparagus undercooked too! :) tuna? really? I've never had that on the protocol.
    You are doing great, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete