Friday, September 25, 2009

R1P2: Day 45 of VLCD

Weight: 251.4 lbs
Loss of: .6 lbs
Total Loss: 32.4 lbs

Plugging along. The hubby and friends are now doing the hhcg. 10 lbs from one friend, 4 lbs for the hubby! :) He has maybe 30 lbs to lose total. Others have over 100. Its nice to slide w/ them! :)

Ever since I have gone non-veggie mixing I get a lost almost every day. YEAY! I also do not eat melba. I ate an apple for the first time in over a week, and still got a loss so I will include apples slowly into my diet again to 'mix it up' from time to time.

I have gotten into a veggie rut a little bit. We have decided to buy some frozen veggies like broc and cauli. I like cauli and hubby wants brocc. So we don't have too much fresh to go back in the fridge but still have variety. :)

I need more tomatoes. I have to calculate food for the hubby now as well. heh. :P Goes a bit faster. But our fridge looks pretty clean, and our son eats pretty much what we eat, so it's not like we have a whole different menu for him. He loves veggies as well. He will take a HUGE cucumber and have that sucker eaten in two days, I love my little 3yr old. heh I swear some of the cucumbers are bigger then his head. :)

The antibotics makes me a little loopy but I'm not driving anywhere so that's okay. I just want this stupid UTI gone! :) It's made me a little bit lazy, but meh. :)

I had chicken w/ a new spice (rotisserie mix that is protocol worthy) but the chicken ended up a little dry. I was cooking 2 chickens, and we over cooked it a little due to the hubby's chicken being still a little frozen. He said his was juicy. :P heh. At least the spices where good. I ate cauliflower, he had broccoli.

Dinner: We tried a meatloaf and cabbage. The meatloaf got a rubbery outside. :P But I will have to figure out a new recipe to make it better. I think I will cover it next time as well. We used onions, and a bunch of seasonings. No liquid. Not sure what we would use? Broth? I have cabbage broth left over and have put it in a jug to use from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment