Monday, September 7, 2009

R1P2: Day 26 of VLCD

Weight: 261.8 lbs
Loss of: 0 lbs
Total Loss: 22 lbs

I'm a little befuddled at no loss today, but I'm not totally surprised. I did think I messed up a little last night. I had cucumbers for dinner w/ my salsa chicken. My mom was trying to be good and I needed the extra calories and I already had 3.0 oz of tomatoes I didn't want to go over.

I'm going to limit myself for the next couple days to 1 veggie per meal. I hate that I won't eat celery as a veggie because I don't like it, except for dipping into hot sauce. I think I need a couple days w/o it. heh. I'm addicted!!

Breakfast: Grapefruit bits
Lunch: Fish with cucumbers
Dinner: Tomato/onion salad (3oz,.5oz respectively) w/ chicken and a side of cucumbers. (I was a big spender tonight! That was my 'cheat')

Some people mix veggies okay. I have done okay, no real gain, but no loss either these last two days, though before I did some mixing of veggies and for the first time I had 2 losses in a row. I missed my 'no loss' the day before yesterday. In a way it ALL evens out if I do loss tomorrow.

I need to get baking soda and more epsom salt. I want to try the detox bath before bed. Sounds nice. Yesterday I put the rest of the salt I had into the bath and soaked for 1/2 hour in warm water. Turned on ocean sounds on my ipod and soaked w/o reading or watching anything. Sometimes I like to watch a movie in the tub to 'get away' from it all.

I think I am getting an ear infection/cold. It's been pretty cold in our bedroom at night. I will wear warm things today which normally helps. I will continue to drink a lot of water as well, some warm tea to boot.

Many years ago I tried Yerba Mate tea. It was WAY too much of something that didn't mix well with my chemistry. I can have severe reactions to certain chemicals especially when I haven't been eating well and having too much sugar. When I get too much processed sugar I go bonkers. So I am scared to try Yerba Mate, but at the same time I'm intrigued by a lot of others drinking it. I wonder w/o all the blood sugar issues on this diet, I could handle it. hmm.

These last couple days of mixing veggies has felt so naughty along with eating more veggies in general to hit my 500 calories. It seems so wrong, but still on protocol w/ the more veggies. I am going to be a bit more strict about mixing, but keep up with the 'more' amount. The doc had me at 3.5oz of 2 types of veggies and I was hitting 380 tops on my calories. Since I have been hitting more the 450-490 range I have NOT even been peckish. Nice. I feel really full.

It's funny- to spout: Oh goodness I can't eat anymore. Do I have to reach 500. heh. I am almost getting into the 'really the hcg does this? That if I stop I would be hungry from 500cal?'

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I understand eating 500 calories or less, not feeling like I'm starving and LOSING WEIGHT :0!! Talk about the "surreal live!!" :>

    ReplyDelete