Thursday, September 3, 2009

R1P2: Day 22 of VLCD

Weight: 263.6 lbs
Loss of: 0 lbs
Total Loss: 20.2 lbs

Let's say it all together now: No loss today! :P
Today I have a switch in meds so we will see.

Breakfast: Grapefruit bits
Lunch: Tailapia and Tomatoes
Dinner: Round Beef and onions and apples

Dinner was surprisingly yummy. I had one small bite as I was fixing and went 'meh' but when I sat down and really savored it WOW was it good. I realize that I am starting to back off from various spices, or rather over spicing. The food is tasting amazing w/o all the spices too.

I will work on upping my water to 5liters. I did around 3 yesterday. For me- that is low.
My body is sore from working out. My gut feels it. But I'm going to do some casual walking. My mother is either being sarcastic or weird about me not going on Friday. She is an exercise lover so that is her way of losing weight. Which is fine, but she needs to be a little more gentle with me and respect that I can't do what she wants me to do.

I woke up from a weird weird weird nightmare this morning so it's put me in a weird funk. But the day is bright and sunny, I'm going to work out, got my food to get me going and I will be fine by this afternoon.

I take naps in the early evening/afternoon now a days, its something I enjoy because it relaxes me. The last couple days I have been watching a foot massage video from YouTube. WOW are they relaxing. My feet said thank you afterwards just watching it. hehe.

Off I go.

1 comment:

  1. WATCHING a video! WoW I might try it I really miss the massages my husband used to give me.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete