Friday, September 18, 2009

R1P2: Day 38 of VLCD

Weight: 255.2 lbs
Loss of: .4 lbs
Total Loss: 28.6 lbs


Quick Shoutout to my peeps- Thank you for all your support! Your comments always lighten up my day. I love seeing "Someone left you a comment" in my email. :D :D :D

Another loss. Okay- this 'stick to Simeone' plan is working in my favor. I did skip my fruit yesterday because my doctor is really wanting me to keep them 6 hours apart since it is too much sugar otherwise. It got late, I wasn't hungry so I skipped it. Still got my calories in.

Breakfast: Coffee
Lunch: Sliced tomatoes with salt, little dill, fresh basil and a shot of vinegar, plus a nice chunk of beef in the middle. I would cut slices off and eat it w/ the tomato. YUM!
Dinner: Taco Salad. mmmmmm Ground beef and lettuce

My TOM is here but is being very wonky. I'm having it maybe. on/off/on. LIke last night I didn't have a TOM. The HCG definatly is messing with it.

***********TMI TIME***********
Please avert eyes, not for the sexually squirmish (or the mother in laws that don't want to know about their kids sex life)



So, yes, maybe my thighs have not shrunk like I want them to, but my hubby did say they are smaller. Yesterday I got to be intimate with my husband with out any 'sexual aids' and I got to feel less like a beach whale while making love. Our sex life has improved. I'm losing fat in my private areas which makes my sexual sensation more sensitive! Losing weight also helps in the sex department! :D yeay!

2 comments:

  1. Ha love it! YOU GO GIRL!!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Feeling so much alive! Now don't hurt urself! LOL!
    Have a great losing weekend.

    ReplyDelete