Tuesday, September 29, 2009

R1P2: Day 49 of VLCD

Weight: 249.4 lbs
Loss of: 1 lb
Total Loss: 34.4 lbs

A couple goals were met this morning!

I am below the 250 mark! :) YEAY! The crowd goes WILD!

I also hit 15.2 lbs for the month of September. I have wanted to lose about 15 lbs a month so I can 'stay on course'. I realize my body will do what it does, but I really want to acheive a 15 lb monthly loss so I can say "I will be uber thin, or rather I will hit my target weight in March. End of march. Yippee!"

I have, for the first time, have delt with uncomfortable bowel. normally everything has been moving.. well.. Normally. Yesterday and the previous day it started acting up. Today seems fine, but wow. Now I understand what people were complaining about.

I work out today so we will see how that ..heh... works out. :)

1 comment: