Tuesday, September 22, 2009

R1P2: Day 42 of VLCD

Weight: 253.4 lbs
GAIN of: .2 lbs
Total Loss: 30.4 lbs


I don't want to do .2 gain, a loss, gain a loss. :P Not my cup a tea!

I don't think it's the cranberry pills, but I think it was lack of water perhaps? I also ate dinner and fruit VERY late so I wonder if that could have been it? No clue. We will see.

So 1 more loading day for the hubby. Then he is doing vlcd tomorrow. Heh. We will see how it goes, he has a TON of food to still eat.

I'm very tired today. Woke up too early, and then fell asleep. I think I might have over slept. :P

I had tuna and tomatoes last night. Yum. I felt a little bored w/ food in a way. I used to have the husband cook from time to time or grab something out of the fridge really quick, now a days I'm cooking full meals 2 x a day. That part is wearing on me, so I am going to figure out some ways to 'quickly' do some dishes. Maybe pre-cook a couple dishes and put them in the fridge for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment