Thursday, September 17, 2009

R1P2: Day 37 of VLCD

Weight: 255.6 lbs
Loss of: .4 lbs
Total Loss: 28.2 lbs

Yeay! 3 days of losses, and I'm on my TOM. Maybe that is my weight loss secret- TOM. heh. anywho.

I have been VERY much on protocol. NO mixing veggies, but have raised my calories to hit over 400 at least. It's hard sometimes to reach that it seems. But I've been planning and rewriting and making sure that at least 430 is the min. I eat because there are some veggies I don't want to eat too much of. I have allowed myself 4oz of protein to help raise the calories w/o truck loads of veggies. heh.

I have noticed loss in my upper body and yesterday I bent my knee and it looked funny because the fat and my body are becoming 2 things. What I mean is that you see my knee and then you see that the body is underneath the fat. Like a 'fat suit' hiding ME underneath. It has been a back and forth thing. I never really 'owned' my fat. It's not ME, it's hanging on me. Years of unhealthy eating habits. I once realized that it was the abuse I was doing to my body, and I tried to 'get away from it' by doing what I could to lose weight, but that became a challenge. Now it's amazing how I am showing up and the fat is becoming simple physical 'baggage'.

One of the things I'm a little fustrated with. I'm lossing everywhere BUT my thighs it seems. hehe. I wanted my thighs to be attacked a bit more. But that is the last part to always lose because THAT is my problem area, and if hcg holds true- I WILL FINALLY resolve that issue of 'gaining in my thighs!' I've already begun to lose my butt a bit. But and thighs are big in my father's side of the family. We all got big butts. :P

anywho.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your loss, 3 days in a row! Yay! I seem be losing from my shoulders down too. But you're right, our problem areas will probably be the last to go! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was expectingmy thighs to get smaller faster too. In P&I it says thet there is a direct relationship to the weight lost and the inches lost on the largest part of my body, so I assumed that would be my thighs. But for me, the most inches lost has come from my waist, which actually makes my hips and thighs seem proportionately larger...but I am thrilled with the progress regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! I did see results in my thighs on R2 but not until I was almost done, so it wasn't one of the first to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for explaining that. I didn't get that when I reread P&I (daggit) lol. I'm so happy for your losses. Good to read from you!
    --Nikki

    ReplyDelete