Saturday, September 12, 2009

R1P2: Day 32 of VLCD

Weight: 258.6 lbs
Loss of: 0 lbs
Total Loss: 25.2 lbs

Hello Everyone,

I've been reading some forums and I realize that I would like to 'play' a little with my protocol. Mostly about decreasing the fruit a little bit and increasing the protein. I have heard many people be very successful about doing that. I have always been a protein sort of gal and never processed the sugars well, so it would be interesting. Nothing radical though.

I do want to try the Cauliflower pizza that I have hard a lot about. My doctor allows Cauliflower, I would like to see how I do on it. And you mix it with egg, and I see in the protocol you can add egg whites. We will see. I like the quick reponse time that our body gives us so we know tomorrow if it really was a bad idea.

Thur I upped my protein a little since I worked out so hard. I felt a little weak afterwards.

Breakfast: Orange
Lunch: Shrimp and Onion Curry
Dinner: Steak and cabbage. Fresh from the garden! I had only a little.
Late night snack: Strawberry smoothie

I stayed up wayyyy to late to enjoy a mini-series. "Wives and Daughters" Very enjoyable show. I love period pieces and I have become very fond of many of the actors that play within the piece. I see them often in period pieces and they are a delight to watch. I'm the kind of person who will follow actors around, not shows. heh. I will mostly watch something because it's an actor I want to support.

So I needless to say I didn't get a huge amount of sleep. I would perhaps take a nap but it's already pretty late. Just go to bed earlier.. LOL Ya right. :P

anywho!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Good luck on trying that cauliflower pizza ever since I read about it I get exicited to try it next phase. Shrimp and onion curry that sounds delicious! Hmmm? I'm getting hungry I better go and eat some grapefruit..lol
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete