Saturday, September 5, 2009

R1P2: Day 24 of VLCD

Weight: 261.8 lbs
Loss of: .6 lbs
Total Loss: 22 lbs

Yeay! a loss 2 days in a row! :D

Breakfast: Grapefruit bits
Lunch: Spicy chicken bits with a tomato and onion salsa, plus celergy for dunking in to hot sauce.

Dinner: Steak w/ onions and apples
Snack: applesauce (w/ too much cinnamon. apparently a little goes a long way)

I felt so good about the meals yesterday. I saw the loss so the mixing of veggies is not so horrid. Some people do it and some people don't. I needed to up my calories to try to hit my 500. I did 495 yesterday. It is scary because my brain says 'less is better' but it's not on this diet. You should hit it I believe. If I start to see a loss consistently that will prove to me that hitting the 500 is important.

Off to lounge a little this morning and later I am going to stock up on some things I ran out of. Fish, Chicken, maybe get some tri-tip. I hear that is also very lean. I need more grapefruit.
It's funny, I got pregnant 3 years ago and I got sick when I ate carbs, so I had to take that out to stop throwing up. Then I went on a month of eating pretty much only grapefruit. After that I didn't want to see another grapefruit. heh. My son loves veggies and stuff, but doesn't like the tartness of grapefruit. I would have thought that would be his favorite the way I ate it. ;) My love affair with continues w/ this diet. Maybe that is MY side effect: hcg = a craving to grapefruit.

anywho

No comments:

Post a Comment