Wednesday, September 2, 2009

R1P2: Day 22 of VLCD

Weight: 263.6 lbs
Loss of: 1 lbs
Total Loss: 20.2 lbs

Whoohooo! 1 lb after a couple days of no real big loss. I'll take it!

Though my body is getting smaller, and personally I don't care what I weight as long as I can fit into a size 12 jeans. :) heh. But it is refreshing to see a 1lb loss, especially after all the exercise I did.

Breakfast: I had a couple slices of grapefruit
Worked out decently
Lunch: Taco Salad - my fav
Dinner: Fish with cucumber (too much mustard powder makes it spicy)
Snack before bed: Strawberry shake - mmmmmm

I did dancing and exercising yesterday. I felt so wonderful for doing it. My body aches today though in places, tomorrow is the big ache normally. My left arm is cramping a little much. heh. But I loved every minute of it.

I tried on some clothes yesterday and I got to fit into my size 42 C bra! I'm normally a 48 DD. Which doesn't make sense why 20 lbs would do that, but it was a bit much in the cup. I could do 42 D for a 'regular' bra. This was a sexy bra I tried on. It fit nicely.

I had a breast reduction in 2000 and went to a 38 C, then I gained a LOT more weight back and went up to a 48 DD. Better then what I USED to be at a EE or something and that was around 220lbs. I'm so happy I did it, and now my boobs will shrink to their nice size again! YEAY!

I have decided a while back to let my hair grow out to play with it a bit, now I have decided to continue to let it grow till I reach my goal weight. I am used to short hair, but wanted Sexy Long hair for once.

Today is a good day. I got to be very active yesterday, got to dance with my son, and I lost 1 lb today. All's good with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment