Monday, September 21, 2009

R1P2: Day 41 of VLCD

Weight: 253.2 lbs
GAIN of: 1.6 lbs
Total Loss: 30.6 lbs

I didn't just HIT my 30 lbs, I moved past it by .6!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Talk about bio-polar diet too! One day your like WHAT?!? (see your not alone akaSkinnyMe) Then the next day your like WHOOHOOO!!! It's like a normal diet, just instead of each week, you get it on a day to day basis. Though I am not complaining too loudly. It still has the 'well, okay, I can deal, I did lose 30 lbs in 40 days", oh and I can feel my rib bones, they DO exists on me. Oh, and I really do have knees. Oh, and smaller sized CAN fit on me, that was not a high school delusion!

So, I do feel better w/ my UTI, I took two cranberry Pills, I am a little frustrated that I was told it masks symptoms if you have a UTI. :( I want them to work! I think they will. I still lost way taking cranberry pills. I did count them as calories though. 50 calories. :P But no other additive. I mean, I guess they are real cranberries. heh.

I haven't been so imaginative with food:
Had my Mexican flavor yesterday: Hot Chicken and dipped my celery in the vinegar/cayanne mix. YUM! I miss Mexico! I go every year and I want to wear a bikini the next time I go.

Then I eat Steak and onions- I actually got the onions to caramelize a bit w/ some curry. YUM! It just takes time and patience. (Like I say- I'm not a doctor, I don't have patients) heh. anywho

2 comments: