Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The tickets are bought

I'm going to Mexico!

My father misunderstood the buying process online and I found out from a rep that they save 30% of seating for people like me with young kids. So they will make sure that we get a seat next to each other!! :D :D :D

So Here I come Sunny Mexico! Hopefully 30 lbs lighter. You better believe I am going to use it as a goal to see how much I lose! :D I will do no cheating so I can maximize my loss and enjoy another week of interuption! This won't happen till the start of March. :D

I could be 180 by march! :D I'm feeling very happy about this. Pulled me out of my funk. :) I will stay with my parents, and I am bringing my kid. My husband can't go because of his job situation. Otherwise we would have bought 3 tickets. But he wants this, I told him I wouldn't go, but he wants our son to have a week with out daddy to see if he will start looking to me more and not relying on daddy all the time. My week away from our child did a lot of good for him to understand people being gone yet coming back.

I'm going to the Beach! :D My son LOVES the beach. He cries sometimes when he sees the video of the beach and asks to go. We have to tell him next year. anyways. Enough chatter. Just had to share the good news!

4 comments:

  1. You will have a fabulous time! And what a great goal to work towards-- good news indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viva la Mexico! Fun times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you! It's always great to get away and relax. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete