Thursday, January 7, 2010

R2P2: Day 24

Weight: 206 lbs
Loss of: .4 lb today
Total Loss: 17.8 lb
Total over all 77.8

Morning Folks!
I'm catching up on many of your blogs! I just need to respond to several of them. I read them in the tub, then email certain entries I want to comment on. I can't comment to them on the ipod. :(

I'm a tiny, tiny bit disappointed on the recent slow down. But at the same time I told myself I wouldn't so by the time I finish writing this I will be okay! :) heh. I have thinner thighs. OH I forgot to mention I didn't have to walk sideways through the plane when I went to San Diego for the cruise. I didn't bump into people and have to say "excuse me... pardon me" (THUNDER THIGHS COMING THROUGH)

I find little things I am grateful for. It's fun to see how many little things come into our lives to make us grateful to be alive, even when a big piece of turd gets dropped into our laps. Regardless of what it is.
Is'nt life, in the end, about the little things? So many little things. There are more tiny bugs in this world than there are large creatures. ya. Think about that.

I see Christy In Seattle is GOING RED! and making a statement about many things in her life she wants to change or bring HUGE awareness of. I so agree. I am willing to promote her GOING RED but I think it really has motivated me to go Pink for breast cancer (both my aunt and grandmother dealt with it, my grandmother twice) and something that is near and dear to me is my mom's Rheumatoid arthritis. This horrible disease does not allow her to do all the things she used to love. She loved to Run and be very mobile. She is doing her best now, but she does medicate. She is in pain.

I do hate that there are so many things out there that hurt people. So many diseases that have causes behind them to help find a cure, bring awareness and get rid of it. Sometimes I wonder if we look at what causes these things, it seem it's enviroment, what we put in our body, yet there are so many people out there that are apathetic to what they put into their bodies. where they choose to live that if they thought about it for 2 seconds they would realize it's killing them.

I think, us on hcg, are learning the food aspect of the 'it's killing me' syndrome. That these industries allow for such things. They are killing off their user base? But "We'll make more" mentality is out there. We are in the fast lane! We are speed! We need it today or it's too late! Who cares if it kills us! Oh, the big companies take our health into consideration, why would they want to hurt us? Because it's cheaper, someone elses lively hood is at stake. It's about the MOney! Not the health. That's why our health care sucks in the USA. More doctors go to specific fields because it pays off the loans and makes them money. We have a shortage of general practitioners. We need more doctors in our area, yet when two clinics opened up in the same area, there was a squabble of 'this is my turf' F@(#& OFF people! It's about the people, not about your bottom line. Okay, to stay open it's about the bottom line but come on. There is enough sick people in need of general doctors!

Wow I am rambling all over the place. I'm just opening up and letting it out. And of course I need to leave in 15 minutes for a doctors appointment. LOL. I've done nothing. gaw. hehe. I see the 'crack your bones' doctor. I love him. He is so awesome. One of the only doctors office that doesn't look like one, more like a meditation facility. My son doesn't mind either. he is afraid of doc offices.
anywho. I better go and get something to eat. :P

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for pimping my cause! I'll be glad to pimp breast cancer awareness come October. My husband lost a grandmother to it, and my mother lost several friends. Congrats on all your work and the losses you're seeing because of it! I try to tell myself, too, that slow and steady wins the race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to pimp a good cause any day of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you noticed that some people are not supportive of your hCG Journey?

    I'm finding some people are having a problem with it. I am so happy to have finally found a solution to my problem...even thought today was the first day I didn't lost anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to um... be careful who I talk to. I just smile and move on. My parents are amazingly supportive, it's been amazing to have my doctor share this with me, which I think gave a HUGE validity to my immediate family.

    I haven't given everyone the completely story either in my family. Some just can't wrap their heads around 'only 500 calories' and can't seem to hear the '3000 calories are being actually used' Oh well.

    I think most people, unless they have gone through hcg, do not understand and won't be able to understand till they walk in our shoes. But take comfort- you are going to a healthy life! :)

    ReplyDelete