Friday, January 22, 2010

R2P2: Day 39

Weight: 200.6 lbs
Loss of: 0 lb today
Total Loss: 23.2 lb
Total over all 83.2

4th verse same as the first? heh.

So ya, Same wait for the 4th day! :P I think I am sitting here for a while. This has to be a past set point. Only down point of the diet it seems. HEHE.

I'm almost done with my drops, but I have another bottle that I will be taking up till my vacation. I think I will be off HCG for 2 weeks this time. I can deal with that.

I am noticing that my body is shrinking, though the numbers are not. Did you notice this too when you hit a past weight?

We cleaned the rooms yesterday. The couch is moved in the corner w/ the tv. It's very cute. There is a lot of junk stuff, but the furniture it moved, now I can go in and declutter.

Lavender- I'm happy you mentioned it. I think It came to me when you wrote that post! :) I got too scared to get rid of it, we might move in the next year, and I could use that couch in the family room. I want a living room and family if possible! :)

I was sewing like a mad woman yesterday as well. I got my 2 special orders finished, and then I have a bunch of 1/2 finished bags that just need the lip hemmed over.

I have a friend who's wife needs a dress. I'm looking forward to making a dress for her, and bonding with her. I play online video games with my husband and a bunch of friends. I want to get to know the wifes as well!! They don't geek out like I do. SIGH. I wish more would, we do have a couple wifes that play, but not enough! heh.

I didn't want to be bummed about my lack of loss but this is ridiculous. I think what is going on is that I wonder "What am I doing wrong?" but I'm not, so it's the weight that is currently stuck. But I feel like it's my fault somehow. Maybe I shouldn't eat burger. Maybe I should ... I don't know. hehe. I said I would enjoy burger this time because it started to get a bit chicken chicken chicken for me. Heh.

anyways. It will happen soon! It will. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I think its just the way this round is going for you, that's all. You WILL see Onederland very, very soon! You're probably at a past set-point, like you mentioned. Be patient and this too shall pass!

    ReplyDelete