Thursday, January 21, 2010

R2P2: Day 38

Weight: 200.6 lbs
Loss of: .8 lb today
Total Loss: 23.2 lb
Total over all 83.2

3rd verse, same as the 2nd and 1st. :P GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'm going to be stuck here for the rest of my life!!!!! Okay, for the next week. I am SERIOUSLY being teased! I mean. this is a monumental moment to get under. To be in ... ONEDERLAND! (I LOVE that) But NOoooooo. My body says "Wait for it.... Wait for it...." I"m waiting!!!

I forgot to eat yesterday for the most part. heh. I noticed I hadn't consumed anything at 2pm, then I realized with a start "oh crap, I forgot the hcg" So I took a day off from the hcg to see if I can kick start this diet again. :P
I ate late, drank late and went to bed pretty late.

So today is hcg again and a small cheat. I realize that small cheats are getting me to get lower. :P but I won't make that a habit. hehe.

btw: I got a hair cut! :) I Feel 100000X's better. It's 3 inches shorter from long to medium long. I love it. I got it layered and frames my face. Very nice. I'm happy with it.

Though I am not changing on the scale, I do notice that my body is getting smaller. My clothes are fitting better. I look thinner. So I know I am losing inches.

Off to eat and drink! I can't forget. and I won't because I woke up a bit peckish.

No comments:

Post a Comment