Saturday, January 2, 2010

R2P2: Day 19

Weight: 209 lbs
Loss of: 1.2 lbs today
Total Loss: 14.8 lbs

I made it so far! I have been eating clean today. I did take hcg late, but oh well. And 4:40pm I am finishing off my 1st liter.

We had a lot of fun today. We went to a train festival. My son and father totally LOVED it. I forgot how much I LOVE miniature.

I did cheat yesterday, but it was interesting. It was so filling that I didn't need dinner. I had a piece of well cooked prime rib select and a heaping mound of red cabbage. So I think I did good over all. Even enjoyed an apple at the end of the day.
Oh, and I enjoyed two little pieces of chocolates that were something I always had a child in Germany. They are little chocolate circles with the mini sprinkle balls. My sister in law bought them for me for Xmas. YUM! I had two little ones, then I also tried some of the peanut brittle someone gave my mom. Too sugary for my taste, but good. I love peanut butter. I could eat a peanut butter sandwich every day. My mom made them for my lunches all the time, though it always got squished by the apple, though I guess I wouldn't have it any other way now a days. :) Made the bread all soggy which was good so it wasn't dry. LOL. anywho

Lavendar- you were right! I hit under 210- in fact 209. Lets see if it holds up. So far this round I haven't lost a TON of weight, but I did a LOT of cheat days, and when I ate clean I did lose a bit of weight! I'm really happy, though my resolve is a bit shakier. I will have to find milestones where I can enjoy something naughty!

I go to the doctors on Monday, I am curious what she has to say. I think I did well, I have this support group of bloggers to help me, and I totally don't feel alone in the journey. I have gotten great support from my doctor and also other forums where there is a flow of information. I think we have become experts in our own right about hcg! :)

Take care hcg blogger friends! See you tomorrow and I hope all has gone well for everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! You are doing so great! You sound so relaxed- taking it day by day. Way to go! I am glad we all have each other, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See! 209! WooHOOOOOO! Keep it up- you are still doing well despite your cheats. Maybe you could allow yourself a little, bitty cheat once a week, provided you ate 'clean' all week? I think you'd be surprised at the progress you'd make! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lavender- I was hoping for the next projection! Say something like 207.6!! :) lol

    caitlin- I don't think I would be where I am today if It wasn't for all you gals helping me, reading your blogs with great advice.
    I have to admit now- seeing you have some ups and downs in your second round- I totally see it. I don't know why the motivation seems weird during 2nd round.

    I will have to ask my doctor about a weekly cheat, I need to cover it up as a 'gall bladder saving morsel!' or something witty like that. :) See if she buys it. I did 110 days so well on the 1st round. I'm just not as into it this round. I love cheating on things like roast.. you know what- it's the not weighing that gets me off! I could eat total protocal foods and not bother weighing it. That is my form of heaven right now. I really do enjoy the food. Though I seem to eat taco salad, and chicken w/ tomatoes. Not bored yet! :) Microwaved chicken with a crap load of mustard seems to be my craving right now, Then I make a tomato soup with it. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. man those dishes sound delicious! How do you make them?

    wishing really hard for you to see 207.6 REAL SOON!!

    I'm so glad we all have one another too! You guys have been a lifesaver to me-

    ReplyDelete