Wednesday, January 13, 2010

R2P2: Day 30

Weight: 203 lbs
Loss of: .2 lb today
Total Loss: 20.8 lb
Total over all 80.8

The same. Sigh. I did eat some extra chicken last night because I was WAY hungry. I only took 1 day off from hcg. I'm sticking with it till the end of February for my 2nd 'one week off' for Mexico.

Good news: My husband can come to Mexico. Now to buy him a ticket with our mileage! :D yeay me! Yeay my husband! :)

I'm feeling like crap still. I tried the warm wet socks and warm dry socks under warm blankets, but my blankets wouldn't be nice to me. Every time I moved the socks would feel so COLD! I think it worked a little, I took them off at 5am after going to bed at around 1am. I was SO HUNGRY and miserable that I ate 5 oz of grapefruit and a cup of warm tea water. I think that is why I also didn't lose.

I'm developing a pregnancy bump in front because my sides have gone down so much. I LOOK fatter because my tummy in front is all by it's self. No side fat to make it look thinner! :)

Thank you new posters. I appreciate your feedback and that I can help or inspire or pass along something you might not have heard. I also love my old posters too! I have grown to enjoy you guys as a family! I look forward to seeing encouraging words. I look forward to finding out what you all are up to! I might be the lazy niece/aunt in the back but I do get off my butt once in a while!

okay- I'm off to drink more tea and take a couple asprin. Maybe some more resting on couch will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment