Tuesday, January 26, 2010

R2P2: Day 43

Weight: 199.2 lbs
Loss of: 1.4 lb today
Total Loss: 24.6 lb
Total over all 84.6

So I broke into Onderland!!

now everyone be really quiet. Lets not scare that away!

I've been stuck at 200.6 for forever! okay, maybe a week, but it felt forever!

So we will see. I've been putting my head in the sand lately. I've been unmovitated in various areas, but I have dumped several bags of size 26 clothes to the curb for ARC organization to pick up! :) I'm trying to empty the house.

I need to sew bags though.

I hope my mood picks up now that I am hopefully on a downward loss! :)

7 comments:

  1. *** whispers wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo!!! ***

    ReplyDelete
  2. tip toeing around to say fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one's are here to stay if I know you. :) I am sorry about the delay in getting those pants off to you... will try to get to the PO by Friday! Congratulations, Steffi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU DID IT!!!! Happy dance time!!! a BIG congratulations for making this milestone! I am so proud of you for hanging in there, with all the delays you've been faced with, and toughing it out. It was all worth it for this moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Ive been reading all your posts, and you are inspiring!

    And as such, I was wondering: I'm in the process of writing a book on HCG success stories...including before and after pics, background, tips/tricks, and recipes, and I was wondering if you would like to be interviewed/be a contributer? You can reach me at kellymn72@yahoo.com or via my blog mymomtris.com . Would love for you to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete