Friday, January 15, 2010

R2P2: Day 31

Weight: 201.8 lbs
Loss of: 1.2 lb today
Total Loss: 22 lb
Total over all 82

I'm feeling craptastic! :)

Antibotics. Neti pot 2x a day. Sleeping while laying up. Not comfy but at least it gives my ears a chance to drain.

My right ear seems less clogged, thus doing better. My left ear feels more clogged and thus is doing worse. SIGH!

I will be trying some vinegar in the ears, and doing the oil thing as suggested. I would rather do these things, but with ears I get so sensitive and head for antibotics though new studies show you shoulnd't. :P Old habits die hard!

I had a movement today and the scale went UP! :P Someone needs to train that scale that that is NOT the way it works! If you eliminate you go DOWN! heh.

anywho.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Steffi! I know you must feel like crap- Its amazing you are losing so well!! Still sending you good healing vibes and hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLEAH!!!! I really hope you feel better soon. I'm sending those vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to feeling better soon. And I just wanted to say how proud I am of you for getting this far and sticking it out this long. You are a real inspiration.

    ReplyDelete