Tuesday, January 19, 2010

R2P2: Day 36

Weight: 200.6 lbs
Loss of: .8 lb today
Total Loss: 23.2 lb
Total over all 83.2


MOrning folks.

I think I have finished the path of ick. I go to the doctors today. I feel better today, just a bit tired from waking up earlier then I want.

My son gets to go on a train with oma and opa today. Their way of doing something with him and babysitting while I go to the doctor.

So I was frustrated with losing nothing on the antibiotics so I decided to take 2 proboitics yesterday and a slice of cheese. I couldn't take it anymore. I was like "If I won't lose being so good, I'm eating cheese!"

It's a cheat, but at the same time I'm doing good with eating a bit of cheese to get some real fat into my body. Sounds weird I bet, but I am so scared of the gall bladder attacking me again I think I do the cheats for that purpose.
It doesn't help that these cheats seem to get me lower on the scale. I am, though, definatly, losing inches. I fit better in my clothes, especially the shirts.

By far, the 2nd round has been the hardest. I crave things more then I did the first round. I also realize around the 40th day I go bonkers for food on top of it.

I ate 2 apples yesterday because I got hungry in the afternoon and I have stopped eating fruit in the morning. Sigh. No clue why, just don't. I realized in the after noon being so freaking hungry that I should eat something and I had an extra fruit. I think 2 apples is a bit much, but they are cheap and easy to deal with. I don't like frozen strawberries as much. I don't like frozen fruit for that matter I realized. I will tolerate and have a smoothy from time to time, but honestly- fresh is where it is at! They taste 100 times better. All my grape fruit is sitting in the garage getting over ripe. :P I hate that. I hate wasting food so I will find the best ones. :)

Well, the kid wants to play on 'mommy's computer' so I will stop blabbing and get some work done around the house till I need to leave. :) I always get in trouble with the time when I blog. :) heh.

1 comment:

  1. I started adding a bit of avocado into my diet. I was stuck -- I figured that some experimentation at that point couldn't hurt. Also, the gray winter is getting to me ... a little extra fat can help in that department, I truly believe.

    I am SO CLOSE to busting the 180 mark, yet that terrible ol' monster is right around the corner. When I break 180, I'm going to allow myself a glass of bubbly!

    ReplyDelete