Friday, January 29, 2010

R2P2: Day 46

Weight: 196.2 lbs
Loss of: 1.6 lb today
Total Loss: 27.6 lb
Total over all 87.6

Morning Folks!

So I'm releasing fat at an amazing rate this week. I think my body is apologizing for the stall by these amazing losses. :) YEAY!

I have about 5-6 bags I put on my front porch of fat clothes and some baby clothes (from my son) that ARC picked up today. Purging is good! I have a bathtub we do not use up stairs. I have decided to use it as my 'get rid of' place so I can close the doors and Not look at it, but then just grab bags and fill them up. I put towels, clothes, books, anything that will 'get OUT of my house'. Also one less bathtub to use and have to have cleaned. :) heh. I have started using this bathroom as my bathroom and let my husband have his own. We have two full bathrooms upstairs. We just don't need that. We have one downstairs (but a guest bath). Anywho.

So last night I had cod smothered in a mustard with cauliflower. Pretty good. I would rather bake it with tomatoes and basil like my brother in law did. He is on the diet and already fits into pants that have been aluding him! :) YEAY HIM! He has 30 lbs he wants to lose. One observation he has made- this diet he is not losing in his face right away. All I can tell him is that in past diets he must have been losing structural fat or something. My face didn't get 'BAM" thinner... but it was in stages. I do see my face now and feel it's weird and too thin. NOt ghost thin, but you can see my cheak bones. I will need a picture to show you. I don't like it totally. I never minded a slightly plumper face. LOL. My face looks so long now. Which makes haircuts nicer.

This diet sure takes its time with problem areas, but it's an equal opportunity protocol. It takes all over the place giving us an even look. Makes the whole process look very natural. It's nice. My thighs are going down nicely! :) I haven't worn my jeans in a week. (Buming around the house in baggier pants) I'm curious how they will look on me, in the past pre-diet I was scared on not trying on pants for a week, normally I would outgrow them a little. :P Always hated the washer/dryer. Now I put them in to get more wear out of the pants! :) LOL

anywho. Have a wonderful day in your phase doing what you need to do! :)

3 comments:

  1. My previous house had a full bath on the first floor but no utility/laundry room. The laundry room was on the second floor. So, the bathtub on the first floor was used as storage for brooms, mops, buckets and paper products. My current home's first floor bathroom is only to be used as a powder room, the bathtub is just for decoration.

    Great job on the weight loss and decluttering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get out of town! You are on a roll, and losing at break-neck speed! Congratulations!!

    I've got the same organizing-bug you got bit with! That's what my tomorrow is going to be-

    ReplyDelete