Tuesday, January 19, 2010

quick OMG moment! - I've got his pants!

So, I thought for Shoot's and Giggles I would try on my husbands size 38 pants. We wanted to give them away so who cares right. Let me try them on. He is now sitting at a size 34.

THEY FIT! THEY REALLY FIT!
Those freaking pants actually fit me. Normally I would have had to sewn both pant holes together to fit one of my thighs. I was totally freaked out by this. In a good way.

I'm trying to clean up his "PILE" of clothes. We found a shirt he gave me for Xmas but I didn't fit into anymore. Size XXL t-shirt with Foamy the Squirrel logo. Well, that thing can now become a tent for me!

I miss out on having a piece of outfit to 'try' to fit into every 2-3 weeks. Everything fits me now. I had gotten rid of all my under size 18. Dresses, pants, my high school clothes I finally gave up on. Sigh. They were SO freaking awesome! You know the kind- the cool tights with the BIG sweaters. :D I'm a early 90's girl.
anywho. New clothes! :) MOve on!

But it's nice to have those little jewels. I even grabbed a shirt my mother had given me to cut up. It was a size 12. I can fit into that. I just need to go to goodwill and spend a hard earned 4 dollars on a few things I can 'fit into' before I just give it back to them. ;) I even fit in my my mom's size 2 Chico's shirt she gave me. FREEDOM!

anyways. I was so freaking blown away by the pants I had to share: Size 38 x 34. That is what I wear in a Mans pant! :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! That's amazing! Congrats to you. :) Have fun trying on all the other stuff!

    ReplyDelete