Sunday, January 17, 2010

R2P2: Day 33
Weight: 201.4 lbs
Loss of: .2 lb today
Total Loss: 22.4 lb
Total over all 82.4

Second Verse, Same as the first.

So two days sitting at 201.8, now the 2nd day of sitting at 201.4. SiGH!

I blame the antibiotics. :P But I do feel a lot better!

So, I will be taking 1 mroe day of the antibiotics and then its off for a dose of probotics. :D YEAY! My tummy will feel MUCH better! :)

My cold is waning. I'm feeling better than craptastic now! :) My son has been really good for a 3year old through this process.

It's funny, I bought some more costco underware in size Large 2 weeks ago, now I seem to be ready for Medium!

Another cool thing- my mom is thin. She wears a size 14 bathing suit. She is much taller than me, so it's expected. By the Mexico trip I should be just fine for my size 14 bathing suit! WOOT! I can put it on, but it's a Tiny bit too small. 20 lbs will do wonders! If I can ever get there. SIgh. I will. We will see how it goes after I get probotics in my system.

anywho. Did I tell you my asparagus recipe? I normally would take a powered packet of asparagus soup out of my cupboard and heat it in water, but not for p2. So I was sad because you can't get the soup in America, so we always get them from Mexico or Germany.
Now I take a serving of asparagus, a serving of chicken, cut it all up in a mixing bowl, fill it up with water and microwave it. (Read: Lazy) Then after about 7 to 8 minutes I try the asparagus to see if it is done. Then blend it (careful! hot stuff!) and EAT! mmmmmmmm. It was a little watery tonight, but just put less water, but I usee the stuff I boil the asparagus in. :) enjoy!

okay. :) Take care folks!

2 comments:

  1. Soooooo close! Probiotics will definitely help. I can't wait to hear you're in ONEDERLAND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear you're on the mend! helderheid is right: you are SOOO very close to Onederland! Hang in there, you are still losing at a good pace- you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete