Sunday, January 10, 2010

R2P2: Day 27

Weight: 203.6 lbs
Loss of: 1 lb today
Total Loss: 20.2 lb
Total over all 80.2

No movement on the scale. I did take a smallllll bite of my husbands pizza yesterday because I was dying w/o food. I had a serious sugar crash. Tiny bite did help. SO I attribute it to that. Yes, a cheat, but we were no where around for good food. I should have gotten a salad with chicken while at Costco, but thought I could make it home. heh.

THough I bet I wouldn't have lost even if I did eat that. I didn't get all my water in and no losses are bound to happen.

I've been so focused on moving forward and adding to my total weight, that I forget to look at how I am really doing this time. Wow. 20 lbs so far. That is pretty impressive over all to me and I am totally seeing my body become thinner. It's nice.

I don't feel so ROUND anymore. I'm short so I become more round. heh.

We watched a movie, my husband and I. I ate before hand this time, I also brought in a grape fruit, but I wasn't going to bring in my water bottle nor was I going to pay 3 dollars for water. I was thirsty but had a good dose of water before I went in. All in all we saved ourselves 100 bucks ;) LOL. We didn't buy soda or popcorn. We had been getting use to buying water for 2.50 and the kids popcorn and candy box. I get the popcorn and the hubby gets the candy. I don't really enjoy candy as I do popcorn. I LOVE popcorn. Sigh. No popcorn for me. We even moved to an air popper because I started eating micro-popcorn every night. Expensive after a while in both wallet and health. There is crap in the popcorn stuff, and you can control butter/salt ratio yourself on air popped. I miss it. Sigh. My favorite nightly snack. HUGE bowl of popping corn w/ a little butter on top. Maybe some salt.

It's funny, I never know what I will write in these blogs, and I amuse myself where they end up. It's like, wow. I wrote a lot about popcorn.

Wish our household a little luck that my husband will be able to go on vacation!

I am hoping to reach 180 before that vacation! My stupid arbitrary goal. It will just keep me on the strait and narrow though. I will totally take whatever comes. I just want to fit better in the size 14 swimsuit and all.

Well, off to my mother's for dinner of roasted cauliflower and chicken. OH I will share my REAL asparagus and chicken soup. Mmmmm

4 comments:

  1. my dh & I used to love popcorn with movies, but lately we haven't felt very good afterwards. Its aroma is still very intoxicating each time we go to the movies though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 lbs is a great loss! I'm glad you know it and can feel it! Keep it up chipmunk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a popcorn lover too! That is one of the hardest things about this diet. I totally feel sick after eating the Large popcorn at the movies, I say never again but that never sticks. When we are at home I make air popped or pop some on the stove with just a little olive oil. I have been buying (before the diet started) the colored kernels and they added a ton of flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This time of year in the NW, especially, is just perfect for movies!

    Great job on the losses!

    ReplyDelete