Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Today is 2nd day on hCG.
Weight: I'm all over the board right now. I weighed at various times, but I don't know what the best 'starting' weight is.

So Sunday 10:30 am : 280.6 at pre-Loading loading day
Monday 10:30pm: 281.3 Loading
Tuesday 10:00am: 280.4 Loading - but finding it hard.

I'm suppose to load today. I got my prenatal vitamin, need to pick up potassium by tomorrow for VLCD. Gonna have me some bacon and eggs for breakfast. I'm eating 1/2 grapefruit right now to get things started.

I think I will need to eat something in the morning because I feel sort of sick. I had 'trained' my body when I was detoxing to not really eat breakfast, but for the last week of pre-loading loading I have had full breakfasts. How quickly the body adapts to that. Sigh.

I don't feel like this total zany awesome change, like something would come over my body, but I'm being very sensitive to it. Any little sound my body makes im like "is that the meds?" heh.

I don't want to eat though. Seeing that little bit of weight loss makes me just want to start today, luckily I'm getting a little nudge from the husband asking me to make sure I load today! It's hard though. I'm so ready to lose!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment