Saturday, August 29, 2009

quick update

I went to a BBQ surrounded by:
Many sausages, 3 cakes, about a dozen bowls of chips, hamburgers, watermelon, cheese chilli dogs, and my protocol food. Guess what I ate? :D :D :D Totally stayed on protocol. Oh, and a huge ice tub full of ciders and beers.

Someone brought this amazing cake that they decorated with little mini's. It was so cute, but I really didn't feel like HAD to have some.

I even was asked only once if I wanted to try a chip. Sounded yummy. I said no thank you, end of that. YEAY!

I was good. I didn't manage my food as well. We got there around 2pm, I had already eaten my lunch, nibbling away on apples, and then I think I ate my dinner around 5pm. I drank a LOT of water and finally left around 9:30 and dived into my grapefruit in the car, though only seemed to need 1 slice. I LOVE HCG! 1 freaking slice helps you feel better. :D

I saved the rest for a little midnight snack while finishing a show. We are dragging our laptop into bed with us to watch our tv show w/o kid. Grandparents took him for the night! NICE! Thank you grandparents for putting up with our kid! :D It's so nice to have that in my life and get a night off.

OH- I asked the husband- when I'm on P4 I would like him to take me to a hotel for a weekend getaway and order room service in the morning. I LOVE room service. On our honeymoon I got the chickenpox, had to stay in the hotel and eat room service. I Don't think I could have had a better time! LOL. anywho.

2 comments:

  1. Wya to stay strong! I am going to be in that situation today...but I will make it through. This diet is awesome and I don't want to run the risk. I am right there with you about grandparents - my MIL just moved into town, so now we have both sets close by - what a huge help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always take one of the kids lunch bags w/ my stuff in it to make sure I don't get hungry - any time we go anywhere. An apple, orange, my breadsticks, stevia...be prepared and you are less likely to cheat!

    ReplyDelete