Monday, August 31, 2009

R1P2: Day 20 of VLCD

Weight: 264.6 lbs (For a second I thought i went up.)
Loss of: .2 lbs
Total Loss: 19.2 lbs

If it wasn't for the every other day of 1.4 I think I would be depressed.

Lunch:
Tuna (albacore white w/ water)
Salad

Apple for snack

Dinner:
Cod w/ lemon and dill
cucumber salad - vinegar, dill, mustard powder YUM!

I'm not sure why I have those fluxes. I mean, they have a rythym. Big, small, big, small. NOt really a big big small, big small small big big. I mean: Big small big small.

Anyone have this before? I'm eating on protocol and I don't have 1 food that slows me down over another. Im going to try a test of eating the exact same thing today as I did yesterday. Or maybe put a control down today. I'm craving a nice grapefruit in the morning. But I want to try eating 4 days exactly the same w/ the same water and see what happens. If its more my body or I'm missing something in my food that I happen to put in every other day. Which is weird.

I've lost a roll of fat, so I know I'm lossing inches.
My mother is asking me to go to the gym w/ her. She doesn't want me to lose my muscles. I understand. But I still think it's funny trying to tell someone who is so in to exercising that I have to be careful.

I'm tempted to ask to get measured, but I know I will get funny looks from the lady. Your really only suppose to do it once a month there. I need her to teach me how to measure.

anywho.

No comments:

Post a Comment