Sunday, August 23, 2009

R1P2: Day 12 of VLCD

Weight: 268.8 lbs - Skipped 269 all together
Loss of: 1.8 lbs
Total Loss: 15 lbs

Yesterday was a long day. Woke up okay, did some fun stuff, had our child stay over night with the grandparents so we could have a nice evening to ourselves. We went to bed late, and I nursed 1/2 grapefruit for maybe 3 hours. heh. I don't like going to bed too hungry. The thing is, we only get X amount of food, and this is most likely under the assumption of being awake X hours. The hCG has kept me satiated, if I go to bed 'on time' I feel completely fine the whole day, but when it stretches unreasonably, I make sure to 'ration' my food for a longer stretch. I think before the diet I would eat an extra meal at night because we sometimes stay up soooo late.

So, I am down to eating either lettuce or spinach. I need to find another veggie. I took out broccoli because it might cause weight gain. I don't like beat leaves, not sure about chards. I always mess them up so I don't eat it. I have a LOT of protein options so I feel good there. Honestly the two types of veggies haven't bothered me, but I hear you want to eat a wider variety. I do like the simplicity. I enjoy all the fruits listed. I have 4 to choose from. Not so hip on apples, my father used to go to farms and bring back HUGE boxes of apples, for a while there I thought it was the only fruit out there. heh.

I've been asked by my doctor to keep fruits 6 hours apart. If I know I will be up late, then it's no issue, but when Its 2-3pm I wonder. hmmm. But I figured it out. I will make sure to eat my lunch at 12noon, snack on a fruit around 2-4 or at 3 whole. Eat dinner at 6-7, Then a fruit snack around 9pm. My old diet habits have kicked in again and went 'how long can i hold out on eating' and I know that is NOT healthy. So a schedule will kick my butt into healthier actions.

I'm so excited to reach 15 lbs. This is the weight I told my doctor that I could lose before I see my parents. She knew i would lose more, I didn't. LOL. Even now, my goal weight has decreased to 135-140lbs instead of the 'hopeful 150'. With this diet I feel more confident that I can actually see below 200.

I'm having my favorite this morning- Taco Salad. :D P2 Style. SO YUMMY!! I'm defrosting some chicken to have tonight. Yum. Maybe something curry.

anywho

No comments:

Post a Comment