Wednesday, August 26, 2009

R1P2: Day 16 of VLCD

Weight: 268 lbs
Loss of: .4 lbs
Total Loss: 15.8 lbs

So, I think it's the spinach. I tried the spinach on the 24th w/ veggie wash. Nope. Today I have loose bowels again. Sorry for TMI, but I'm frustrated w/ this. Though no spinach yesterday, and no lose bowel.

I will play with my menu some more. But I just feel the spinach is the bad guy.

I have enjoyed my food. yesterday I made a fish and tomato combo. YUM. It actually was really filling. Like a soup because the tomatoes juiced up a bit. I was asked what sauce I added w/ it, but I said it was simply the tomatoes. She then asked for a list of recipes I have been using.

I had Leaf lettuce w/ beef last night. Yum! I put 1/2 the lettuce aside to make a side salad for later snacking. Didn't need it though. I was just so satisfied.

I am a bit disappointed w/ the .4 loss. So it's been 0, .4, .4. I'm waiting for the 5lb loss!! hehe. Okay. I will take another 1.8 this week.

I thought i would have to cheat on Saturday at the BBQ, but was told that we bring our own meat. So no cheat needed for me. Doc and I had a plan. No plan needed now. I can save that card. (I think I already posted this? hmm I wish I had the option in my post to look at previous posts)

I would also like the option of following other peoples posts after I comment just in case someone responds to me in their blog. I want to make sure to follow up.

Today I am going to declutter the living room. My husband helped me declutter our dining area of toys this last weekend. Our son has TOO MANY toys and he keeps, okay we ALL keep tripping over stuff.
It's funny, I love that he gets these outside construction toys, but it has gotten to the point he can't even play in his dirt box. lol. But everyone loves giving him construction toys and it gets him outside.
I need to go back to my organization. I have a system that I have fallen behind. I make one thing my big hobby and the hcg has been that hobby so several things have gotten put on the back burner. :P

I know the hcg will become 'old hat' for me which will become part of my normal day so it won't take so much energy figuring things out, I will have my charts perfected.

OH- Dreaming has been WEIRD! 3 things in my DREAMS:
1. I went to a coffee shop, asked for sugar free chocolate treat in the coffee, but I started to drink and realized OH GOODNESS! MILK! So that was the end of that. Though when I woke up I could still taste the chocolate. Mmmmmmm

2. I sat with friends and was half way into an english muffin before I realized I just consumed Bread! NOooo. I quickly spit it out, and people looked at me. I told them it had adverse effects to my meds. LOL Even in my dreams I'm not being up front about the hCG. heh.

3. I was putting on a play, and all my actors were finishing up and I told them that 'tomorrows performance, then lets go have a serious cast party at my house, whole cast is invited!" then I realized. doh. I won't be able to drink!

I can't even have 'fun' in my dreams. hehe. But it really has permeated into my dreaming world. Amazing. I'm on protocol in my dreams! yeay! Now come weight loss! I wanna eat a slice of cheese! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment