Monday, August 24, 2009

quick up date

I have finally come to the conclusion that Broccoli, as good as it is, will not work for me. I knew this but I didn't really groc it. Sigh. I enjoy Broccoli and would like to have more choices.

I went to my co-op today and they do not have asparagus because it is out of season. Now do I stick w/ whole foods that ARE in season? But that limits me, so I might just go to another store to pick some up.

I also got some weightless tea to help with any exercise water weight I retain. I'm taking out some big guns! :)

Yesterday was a bored day for me, I realized. Today was rather good, though I did off spice my dinner. Tried for a curry spinach thing. Too watery. oops. But I do enjoy a good curry.

I noticed I'm going through the cravings for food of another color. I want to lick my husbands plate for him. I want sour cream like there is no Tomorrow!!!! I swear I would love to take a one week break just to eat cheese. mmmm cheese.

Tomorrow I go to the doctors and find out exactly what it means to 'go the distance' and we will 'go all the way'. I want to know if she does a week break here and there? I really like that idea of dropping perhaps 35 lbs, then taking a week off or two to make sure I don't get immune too quickly. I'm so scared that I will hit immunity quickly and then I have to take a 6 week break. Grumble. Time will tell.
I'm off to watch a little tv w/ the hubby and finish my organic YUMMY orange. I kept it plain because it was so good. No OJ Julius for me tonight. (blend it w/ stevia vanilla YUM)

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally with on missing cheese and sour cream! My husband is big fan of watching the travel food shows he just doesn't to understand this doesn't help me battle my cravings--just adds to them.

    ReplyDelete