Friday, August 28, 2009

R1P2: Day 18 of VLCD

Weight: 266.4 lbs
Loss of: 1.4 lbs
Total Loss: 17.4 lbs

YEAY! I was thinking that today I had to loss if it was a simple 'water in the fat cells'
It is very comforting to read Pounds and Inches over again and seeing what he talks about. I knew I wasn't going to do the apple day. I rather just wait for the drop then put myself through 6 apples. LOL.

I have enjoyed putting an apple in my afternoon snack. I can just linger and most time I don't finish it. It's my tie me over snack.

Last night a friend came over and they made my favorite- French Dip and macaroni & Cheese. I just put my nose in the mac/cheese and took 3 good smells. My goodness it was like eating it. It almost made me full just smelling it. Then I made myself a steak and asparagus. OMG! That was such an amazing dinner. I told the guys that it was the perfect replacement to the french dip.

I'm going to attempt to measure myself, but I'm not great at consistancy in placement. I go once a month to the gym to get measured, but I will just try what I can today and compare numbers. heh.

I'm happy for the loss, as I stepped on the scale I kept saying "just don't gain on me okay!" and it did better. I want to get back to the 1lb average. I'm at .97. I would love to be 200 by the start of November. Yes that is 66 more pounds, but we will see. It's a wish. I would love to be in a size 16/18 outfit for Halloween!

Lunch: Lettuce and Shrimp again. Very filling and yummy. I didn't over season it, just plan with some garlic and lemon.

snack: apple

Dinner: Steak and Asparagus very lightly seasoned with lemon, steak with some mustard powder and garlic.

Snack: 1/2 grapefruit that I stringed out till bed.

anywho

1 comment:

  1. P&I is so inspirational - I swear everytime I read it, I learn something! Glad for the drop - apple days are hard for me because your drinks are limited and I love to drink all day!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete