Tuesday, August 25, 2009

R1P2: Day 14 of VLCD

Weight: 268.4 lbs
Loss of: .4 lbs
Total Loss: 15 lbs

.4 loss after doing SO good yesterday. I also didn't get a big WHOOOSH drop after my period. Hmm. But I did keep losing during my TOM. I feel it has sort of slowed down after my TOM. hehe.

I drank 6 liters of water, and no broccoli.

I see the doctors today. I get to show her my progress, buy more hcg and talk to her about stuff.

I had crab with lettuce, and chicken with spinach last night. I washed the spinach really well with a veggie wash. I took my vitamin and potassium. I took 3 of the 99mg. I drank weightless tea as well.

Since my awesome doctor is pretty far away I need to get ready. I have take up a lunch with me this time too. That will be a first for me.

anywho

No comments:

Post a Comment