Saturday, August 8, 2009

In the midst with globs of Fat!

I have to now eat a ton of fatty foods. I have tried for the most part to limit to bacon and such, ate some salmon.
I am sort of delighting in ice cream and various pies. I think I am ready for the diet, though I know my hubby thinks I haven't loaded enough for these several days. I ate today 3 big huge mounds of fruit salad. I will have a steak tonight with more stuff.

It's hard since I feel like general crap when I do it. I haven't been sleeping great. I can see how even physiologically this diet is amazing. It makes you sick of all the foods you might have eaten in the past with gloriousness. I also find it hard to 'gain weight' right when I have had enough of that, and now want to lose!!!!

Anywho.

No comments:

Post a Comment