Saturday, August 29, 2009

R1P2: Day 19 of VLCD

Weight: 266.2 lbs
Loss of: .2 lbs
Total Loss: 17.6 lbs

WoW do the pounds not want to drop this week. Is it safe to assume that we can have a small dump in the middle? Or is this abnormal? At least I dropped .2 right? heh.

Fustrating. I was hoping for at least a .8-1.2 drop this morning. So close to 20 lbs.

Lunch: Chicken and Salad
Snack: Ate an apple
Dinner: Steak and Asparagus (same as the night before)
Missed out on a grapefruit, but had a lot of water.

Today is a BBQ, bring your own meat and a side dish. I plan on bringing fish and cucumbers. Maybe even asparagus.

I do see my face getting smaller. My friend said that my shoulder area was looking thinner plus neck. So, this is going to be a top down affair? :) Though I do see some strinking in my top stomach bulge. It is definably going away.

In the last seven days I had a 4.4 lb drop. No other diet would give me that. Plus drop inches in the most amazing places. I'll take it, grudgingly because this is the hCG diet. As someone said... we do get spoiled on this diet.

I haven't been hungry, though it's been a little tough this week seeing other's food, some cravings have kicked in, but not tempted enough. :) So that makes it well worth it.

Wish me luck for today.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog and knowing that I am not the only one that is spoiled! Congrats on almost 20 lbs! I am hoping to get to the 10 day mark by Monday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was you that mentioned that in one of your blogs. How spoiled we can get!!

    OMG! I Didn't lose a whole pound today, though I lost 10 lbs this week! :P

    ReplyDelete