Thursday, August 20, 2009

R1P2: Day 9 of VLCD

Weight yesterday: 273, loss of 1.4lbs

This morning:
Weight: 272.4 lbs
Loss of: 0.6 lbs
Total Loss:11.4 lbs

I've done a sort of .6, 1.4, .6, 1.4 loss. not complaining, find it intersting.

I've forgotten a fruit for the last two days. one in the morning a day ago, and one in the evening last night. I went to be SUPER early to wake up at 5am to drive a friend to the airport. It's summer Its summer, I thought the sun would be up already. nope. heh.

This is going to be a bit of a test for me, I will come home and sleep again.

I've been doing these iced coffees in the morning w/ vanilla stevia. Yummy. I tried also drinking 5-6 liters of water to see if the weight would possibly be tied to my water, but seems not totally. I also ate a steak last night. lean, but there was some small viens of fat me thinks! Sigh. I couldn't cut them out properly but it wasn't much. I've sort of been tuckered out of seafood. I had cod with rosemary, lemon, and garlic. yummy once I ate w/ with some broccoli mixed with vinegar and seasonings, but going into the kitchen hasn't been 'yeay, fish!" heh. I just need to keep mixing it up.

It's funny, I think I have lost some inches around my top stomach, which actually makes me look more pregnant because its 'rounder' not big and flat. the sides are melting away so it looks like I have more pronounced stomach. Makes my stomach look like a thinner person becoming fat.

I'm not really feeling hungry at all anymore. There are moments when I get a little peckish, but that is also 3-4 hours after my last meal and I'm bored. If I keep busy I'm surprisingly never hungry.

Okay- off to shower and take friends to the airport!

2 comments:

  1. hang in there! I get bored with the stuff I eat too, but I tend to eat alot of the same stuff over and over. I think it's because I see a loss and know it's 'safe'. Just try to remember that this is only for 4-6 weeks ... not for forever! I do believe that water has alot to do with the losing, I try to drink a gallon a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would suggest cutting out the broccoli for a day or two and see if you notice a difference in your loss...you just may be surprised :)

    ReplyDelete