Monday, August 24, 2009

R1P2: Day 13 of VLCD

Weight: 268.8 lbs
Loss of: 1.8 lbs
Total Loss: 15 lbs

My first No loss day. I ate broccoli since I needed to mix it up a little. I wasn't feeling good for the last two days either. I didn't drink enough water either.
Its funny. I lost 15 lbs in the last two weeks, and a 'no loss' is a little stringing. heh. Oh well.

My goal for today- drink at least 5 liters of water, get some asparagus. Play around with it since I have it on my list. I also have zucchini on my list but I hear that is a general no-no. We were wondering if perhaps my spinach wasn't good. I have had loose bowels for the last two days. Its easy to play 'name that food' when you get only 4 to choose from. LOL. I did the broccoli purposefully. I should have expected this. I actually woke up thinking- this is the day I gain.

Tomorrow. Always tomorrow. I'm also going to work on putting activity of the exercise sort into my routine. I have a membership.

I'm sort of bumbed, but its not hitting me hard. I know that with a little more water eating the right things I will lose. Easy as that.

anywho

1 comment:

  1. First of all - congrats on losing 15 lbs in 13 days! That is so exciting. I completely understand about needing variety. I am only on VLCD 1 and am already wondering what I will be thinking about this diet in a week (right now the novelty hasn't worn off). Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete