Sunday, August 16, 2009

R1P2: Day 5 of VLCD

Today I woke up to a wonderful looking scale.

Weight: 276.4 (a weight I have been playing with for the last several months)
Lost: 1.6 lbs
Total Loss: 7.4 Waaaahooo! I have never lost this much weight in such a short amount of time. I might do 5 lbs up and down, I think I have attachment issues. ;) heh. But then maybe 4 more here and there. Mostly up though.

Breakfast: Coffee and then lingered with some grapefruit. I've realllly enjoyed grapefruit in the morning. (not sure if this is problematic for blood sugar long term? Any thoughts?

Lunch: Got really hungry, made chicken and broccoli. Yummy. I put garlic, dill and vinegar.

Dinner: Spinach and Talapia. Did something new: Mustard powder (love it more then sqeeze), pepper, oregano, and too much cayanne pepper. Yaaaahoooo. heh. Spicy! But nice. Let the hubby try some, he had to excuse himself it was too much for his mouth. heh.

I had to get away from each meal being either chili or vinegar w/ dill. I love it, but see I can will get bored with it.
I think of all all the people I can't wait to show 'thinner' pictures to. My brothers and their family. I know many will be so happy/proud of me. Some people in Germany that are dear to me and have treated me like i'm their niece. The husband has always been on my case to lose weight. He had diabetes and sees my quick road there. I think he might be so astonished when he sees me even 50 pounds lighter. I will personally fly to his home (oh goodness. hubby just made popcorn for our kid. My BIGGEST weakness. mmmm the smell!), knock on their door and go 'tada' if I get to 140lbs. hehe.

I don't buy into the charts that say for a short person you should weight 135. (oh nos, I just found out I have been demoted to 5'2") My target is actually 125. Like I could get there. lol. I have NEVER seen that after high school. I don't know if it could be right for my frame? I will be happy to be around 150. All extra will be cream. (we have a lot of 'food sayings' in our vocabulary)

I love the fact that this protocol will also distribute my fat. Not just slim me. I'm so excited because I have a nice hour glass figure, but then my thighs are concidered in my eyes as 'thunger thighs' Grumble. When I can wear 1 size on top, most of the time I have to wear one size +1 on the bottom. And most of the time the waist is all loss, but my thigh area is TIGHT. I hate the way my pants sit on me. I just have weird weight on the bottom and its not normal at all. I carry it all in my behind and thights. So I am excited to see it slim that out and put it elsewhere to look good. heh. :)

anywho. More later. Thanks for the comments I got so far! :) always encouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment